Posting ads, sorting and reviewing resumes, testing skill sets and reference checking all take time away from your daily job duties. Personnel Solutions will handle the entire process for your organization, in turn, directly affecting your bottom line by saving you time and money. Also excessive turnover, overtime, workers compensation rates and payroll taxes can be costly to your bottom line. By utilizing our temporary or temporary to hire process, you can be sure that you are making the right hiring choice for every situation. Damit haben wir auf allen feldern, in denen wir verbesserungen erreichen Besuchen Sie die Webseite wollten, erfolge erzielt?
- Temporary – no expectations of a permanent possibility
- Temporary to Hire – a Personnel Solutions employee for 90 days with the intent of going permanent at Client site
- Direct Placement – Our services are utilized as recruiting services and candidate is hired directly on to our client’s payroll
- Background & Drug Screens – Upon client request
- Payrolling Services – Place your new hire on our payroll, risk-free, while you evaluate his/her suitability as a permanent hire.
- Skills Assessments – Hiring on your own, but no way of testing their skills? We offer skill assessment testing.
Personnel Solutions services the needs of small, medium and large businesses throughout the San Joaquin Valley. Examples of industries we serve are:
- Food Production
- Placement opportunities with businesses in Tulare, Kings, Fresno and Kern Counties.
- Resume Preparation – Provide us with your work history and education and we’ll design an up to date resume for you.
- Typing & Ten Key Certificates
Personnel Solutions offers these services to candidates to assist them with their employment search.
- Employment Resource List: no charge
- Resume Preparation $25. 00
- Typing Certificates $10. 00
- Ten Key Certificates $10. 00
- Telephone/Resume Prescreen
- Registration & Interview
- Skills Assessment
- Candidate Rating
- Employment Verification
- Candidate for Hire